Highland 75 Master Planned Development
782.88-acre park with lots from 20 to 175 acres
Ideally located just 45 minutes northwest of Atlanta is Highland 75, a 782.88 acre master planned, GRAD-Certified, fully entitled corporate/industrial park. Ideal for corporate headquarters, advanced
manufacturing, technology, R&D, logistics and more, Highland 75 is a collaboration of Bartow County,
the City of Cartersville, and the Bartow-Cartersville Joint Development Authorities.
- 782.88-acre master planned park with lots from 20 to 175 acres
- 1 mile east of I-75 at Exit 296, mid-way between downtown Atlanta and Chattanooga, TN and almost equidistant to Birmingham
- Phase I infrastructure complete
- Fully zoned for Business Park
- County is Work Ready certified by the State of Georgia
- Site is GRAD certified (Georgia Ready for Accelerated Development)
- Initial Due Diligence Complete
Cartersville-Bartow County, Georgia is known as the “Location of Choice” for business and industry
because of its many strategic advantages. Highland 75 exemplifies that branding.
Explore the possibilities today!
Read about the latest news and announcements.
Feb 21, 2017 | 2016 Annual Report.
Cartersville, GA, February 21, 2017– The Bartow-Cartersville Joint Development Authority shared their annual report of economic progress during 2016, and…
Feb 01, 2017 | Bartow County recognized in Southern Business & Development Magazine.
Jan 26, 2017 | Hühoco Group to build a new facility in Cartersville-Bartow County.
Cartersville, GA, - The Cartersville-Bartow County Department of Economic Development today announced that Hühoco Group, a global player in refining…
Jan 03, 2017 | Meet Lori Dowdy.
The Bartow-Cartersville Joint Development Authority is pleased to announce that Ms. Lori Dowdy has been named Operations Manager of the…
Cartersville-Bartow Economic Development