Highland75 Master Planned Development
782.88-acre park with lots from 20 to 175 acres
Ideally located just 45 minutes northwest of Atlanta is Highland75, a 782.88 acre master planned, GRAD-Certified, fully entitled corporate/industrial park. Ideal for corporate headquarters, advanced
manufacturing, technology, R&D, logistics and more, Highland75 is a collaboration of Bartow County,
the City of Cartersville, and the Bartow-Cartersville Joint Development Authorities.
- 782.88-acre master planned park with lots from 20 to 175 acres
- 1 mile east of I-75 at Exit 296, mid-way between downtown Atlanta and Chattanooga, TN and almost equidistant to Birmingham
- Phase I infrastructure complete
- Fully zoned for Business Park
- County is Work Ready certified by the State of Georgia
- Site is GRAD certified (Georgia Ready for Accelerated Development)
- Initial Due Diligence Complete
Cartersville-Bartow County, Georgia is known as the “Location of Choice” for business and industry
because of its many strategic advantages. Highland75 exemplifies that branding.
Explore the possibilities today!
Read about the latest news and announcements.
Oct 06, 2014 | Bartow to gain 2,476 jobs in five years.
With the past year’s string of business announcements and expansions, Bartow County will see 2,476 manufacturing-oriented jobs come to the…
Sep 25, 2014 | Vista Metals to launch $17 million expansion.
Citing growing demand for its smelting and fabrication businesses, Vista Metals is moving on a $17 million investment for its…
Sep 11, 2014 | Job Creation, Investment up in Key Industries.
ATLANTA, September 10–Gov. Nathan Deal today announced that the Global Commerce division of the Georgia Department of Economic Development (GDEcD)…
Aug 26, 2014 | Cartersville earns ‘Downtown Development Program of the Year’ honors.
Media release: Cartersville Downtown Development Authority & Main Street Program received the Downtown Development Program of the Year award at…